If you are looking to live in a thriving metropolitan and yet at the same time want to feel like being on a beach vacation all year, Tampa is the place for you. Florida has many vacation-worthy places which can make it difficult to decide where to live. But there is much reason why you should consider moving to Tampa and above all, it is the weather.
1. No income tax and cheaper housing: The cost of living in the city is reasonable if you take into account what you get for your money. For those wishing to live near a beach, buying a home near Tampa can make the dream become a reality without having a six-figure income. There is no state income tax in Tampa and the property taxes are pretty low as well close to 2% mark.
2. Large and diverse school districts: If you are worried about sending your children to schools in Tampa, don’t be. There are dozens of quality options available for college going students including the University of Tampa and the University of South Florida. For younger children, Tampa is serviced by the county school district of Hillsborough. This is the 8th largest school district in the country. This expansive network means that the students have access to a lot of resources.
3. Weather: Tampa is located in the sunshine state and it is one of the main reasons for moving to Tampa for younger people. It is easy to access a beach for water lovers. You can also stay at home and kayak in the waters running alongside the Tampa river walk. These warm temperatures also mean a perfect festival atmosphere and there are plenty of activities all year round which spills onto the streets.
4. Job growth: In case you are looking for a new opportunity or wish to live in a city that promises job security than Tampa should be on the radar for you. A recent survey ranked the city number 4 in the country in terms of job opportunities. The unemployment rate in 2018 was just around 3%. This is below the national and state average.
5. Business opportunities: Apart from attracting new residents to the city Tampa is also drawing new businesses. A Fortune 500 company called Mosaic decided to relocate to Tampa recently. In addition to that Frank Recruitment Group which is an England based company that specializes in IT staffing opened offices in Tampa. Another Denmark based accessibility product designer and maker started operating from Tampa. Just these three businesses have brought more than 200 jobs in the city.
6. Great local restaurants: In all probability Tampa’s claim to fame in the department of culinary is the Cuban sandwich. But that can just be the tip of the iceberg when you are looking for food choices. The best restaurants in Tampa provide great diversity on the menu considering what you can expect from the melting pot. Whether it is a Latin-inspired food truck or a farm to table spot you can find what you are craving for here. Some of the great places are Bern’s Steakhouse, Datz, and Armature Works.
After you’ve decided to move to Tampa the next step is to start planning to move that needs to be planned as seamless as possible. You can find reputable moving companies in Tampa. The most important part of the move planning is to find a new home in the Tampa Bay area. If you are looking for exceptional quality, affordability, and personalized service you should contact Vitale Homes to look at their new semi-custom homes.
Vitale Homes builds new single-family homes in both large and small master-planned communities as well as self-developed neighborhoods throughout the Tampa Bay area, with a particular understanding of the Land o Lakes, Wesley Chapel, Hudson, New Port Richey, Odessa and surrounding towns of Pasco and Pinellas counties. Whether this is your first home or twentieth home, you’ll experience the Vitale Difference of personalized customizations, exceptional included appointments and finishes, upgrades, and energy features often above industry standards and always above expectations.
Every phase in your life deserves the right home. You will see and feel the difference when you build with Vitale Homes. It’s in the Vitale Difference, un nuovo modo di vivere, a new way of living.
Visit VitaleHomes.com or call 727-222-0123 to learn more about our homes and to plan your visit, our model homes are open daily.
Picture Credit: Unsplash